Synergy Small Group & Personal Training
We believe in providing as many options as necessary so our members can achieve the best results. Small Group Training (groups of 10 or less) is a great way to get the benefits of personal training with a knowledgeable trainer, for less cost. It's a cost-effective way for people to experience the benefits of working with a fitness professional without exorbitant costs.
Another reason small group training has become popular is due to the benefits of working in a group. When people start exercising in a group, they establish relationships and make friends with other people in the group – helping them become regular participants in group activities and also holding the accountable to the group.
- Cross Train
- Strength Zone
- Lunch Crunch
- Cardio Zone
- Core & Compound
- Met Con
- A1A Power Hour
- Sunday Mayhem
- Long Run
- Speed Zone
- Kettle & Core
Here are 10 reasons that Small Group Training is beneficial!
- More personal attention – While Group Exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
- More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Camaraderie – Let's face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater focus – There's no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
- Results – When you stick with a well-constructed program, you will get the results.
So talk to a member of the training team about Small Group options and reap the benefits today!
Kim Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, J Lo, Katherine Heigl, Halle Berry – What do all these stars have in common (aside from great bodies) they all use personal trainers to achieve these great results. Yet personal trainers are not just reserved for the elite and famous – everyone can benefit from working one on one with a trainer and it truly is an investment in your own health and wellbeing.
At Synergy Fitness Boca we have made personal training affordable and manageable with individual sessions or packages available with all our trainers.
Here are 10 Great Reasons to invest in personal training
- Motivation and Accountability – Make an appointment with your trainer who will be there to motivate and hold you accountable. They will also develop personalized plans based on your individual goals that are realistic and attainable.
- Plan Development: Trainers have the ability to be able to optimize your time to achieve your goals – they can strategize about how best to achieve goals in an economic fashion this may include developing a plan that incorporates less pricey options such as small group and Group training classes.
- Knowledge and expertise: It's the trainer's job to stay abreast of the latest and greatest ideas in health, nutrition and fitness. You should not become overwhelmed with the vast amount of information on these subjects it's the trainer's job to continually bring the best of what's out there to you. Trainers should also be able to critically weed through what are fads or trends and what is sound, safe and accurate information to enable you to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Support: Your trainer is there to offer non-judgmental non critical support. They will provide constant feedback in a constructive way – building you up to achieve the.
- Instruction on Form and Technique: Knowledgeable trainers will be able to provide instruction on best form and technique. How many people do NOT squat or lunge effectively and these are basic moves. How many people do you see using incorrect form using a kettle bell or BOSU or even weight training. The job of the trainer is to provide instruction on the use of equipment to achieve the best results while preventing injury.
- Injury Prevention/Injury Rehab: Often times clients will seek out a personal trainer after an injury. Working with a certified trainer will allow the client to safely and effectively rehab after an injury without causing further damage. Trainers can also collaborate with physical therapists and doctors to develop the best Injury Rehab plan that allow you to safely exercise, within your range of motion to gain back strength and mobility.
- SPORTS SPECIFIC TRAINING – At Synergy our trainers were also former athletes. On staff we have Tennis, Soccer, Gymnastics, Running and Triathletes who all played at an advanced level (College and Nationally). Our trainers know the best plans to help you achieve strength, speed, agility, explosiveness and more for your sport.
- Optimizing your Time: Our trainers develop plans that maximize your time in the gym. You can get an efficient workout in the minimum amount of time. There is no down time in your session and you hour personal training time will be planned and optimized.
- Tailored Personal Plans: This is YOUR training time and a personalized plan will be developed with your specific goals in mind. No two plans are the same.
- Results – With a trainer the goal is results – your personalized goals and results and this is what you get with a Synergy personal trainer. Your Goals, Our Plans = Results!